Blackheads Removal Korean Product Recommendation♡Aritaum Charcoal Black Head Off Nose Patch

7:31 PM

For the last two years my pores have grown so bigger and that lead to getting more blackheads and whiteheads. I've been trying out some products and I wanted to recommend Charcoal Black Head Off Nose Patch from Aritaum. 


First of all, they are super cheap. It's \500 for one patch, which is about ¢50 USD.

Also, they are super easy to use. After washing your face, put excessive amount of water on and around your nose and just stick the patch! After about 10-15 minutes, just remove the patch.

The above two actually applies to most of the nose patch products in Korea. The Face Shop and Innisfree also have very similar product -they all have similar smell as well- but I feel like Aritaum patch does the best job among all three!

Love, Yumi

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Nice post!

    Xx,

    || FLOORTJELOVES ||

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post :)
    please follow my blog : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo they sound interesting! I need to give it a go thanks for sharing my pores definitely needs some reducing. Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that product is becoming famous in Spain too. A Little weird, cause it's black!

    http://patricialopman.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the share. I love korean beauty skincare products. They're soo effective with my Asian skin texture. :3 Definitely will try this out!

    xx
    atsunamatsui.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. **sorry for late reply**

      if you are willing to spend more time on skin i recommend 3 step blackhead care nose patch from mefactory!

      Delete
  6. Very nice, portable, and easy to use, I really these!

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  7. I should get these! Thanks for the tip! Subscribe to my blog!
    http://totallyjules.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to try these! Good post :)

    Stella xx
    http://onegirlblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Polyvore Sets

Subscribe