The Face Shop Mango Seed Cleansing Foam

7:22 PM



300ml/ 10,900₩ (about $10)

I was on search for a new cleanser when I finished my lemon cleansing foam. When I saw this Mango Seed Cleansing Foam from The Face Shop, I knew I wanted to try this one. Because it said it gave a silk finish and that made me curious in a exciting way. And I am very satisfied with it. 
This product has a silky feeling to itself as well and I usually don't like that type of cleansing foam, I like the traditional texture. But since it made my skin actually feel soft, I don't mind about that part now. Not only does this cleansing foam makes my skin feel soft, it also makes my skin feels really clean not in the stretchy way in other words, it took away my grease but in a hydrating way. And since it is winter that was really important to me. And with this one, you only have to use small amount of it to go all over your face which is another part that I enjoyed. 


+) Mango Seed Volume Butter

50ml/₩24,900(about $25)

I got this because of some event they had a while ago (so obviously the one that I am holding is not 50ml it is actually 5ml) and I also wanted to share that they have facial cream in the same range. After using the cleansing foam and this butter your face will smell wonderful (thanks to the mango scent). But this butter is quiet greasy for my skin so I think this product is made for people with drier skin.

xoxo, Yujung

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. Sounds like this would be great for those with drier skin or for my skin in the winter time when it's a little more dehydrated. Love that is has a mango scent though!

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely need this, my skin is so dry! Thanks for sharing :

    Yousra | Mystic Tales

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely products to try xoxo



    http://thefurthestthingfromperfect.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog! We can follow each other if you want, let me know it!! :)

    Jess
    AVENUE DE LA MODE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I love your blog as wel so I would definitely love to do that!! I followed you on google:)

      Delete
  5. I like your review of this and if I run across it, I'll definitely pick it up! adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your blog, its really dope.
    Do you want to follow each other?
    If you want, than follow me, and let me know in comments, so I can follow you back with pleasure.

    We can follow each other on Instagram @andjela.dujovic, let me know in the comments so I can follow you back.

    www.bekleveer.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! I followed you on your blog and instagram!! I also left a comment on there as well:) Hope you have an amazing day!!

      Delete
  7. Do you want to follow each other?
    If you want, than follow me, and let me know in comments, so I can follow you back with pleasure.

    international shein giveaway - do you want to win?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Post! Follow each other on GFC, Google+, Twitter, facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin? If yes, follow me and i follow back as soon as i see it. Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    Keep in Touch xx Rabea from germany
    http://www.rabeasbeautytipps.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Korean skin care is the best. Definitely want to try this one out


    Enclothed Cognition/Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  10. All Korean Skin Care and Make Up is good to use, And these The Face Shop product "Mango Seed Volume Butter" is really good to use ^^ Thanks for sharing!

    Would you like to support each other by follow on GFC & G+?
    Please Let me know if you follow me and I’ll follow back!

    Love xx
    Official Seol ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome!! And I followed you on GFC and G+:)
      Hope you have a wonderful day:)

      Delete
  11. Doll, I follow you on GFC #9 and of course on Instagram. :*
    Love youu,
    xx

    www.bekleveer.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Polyvore Sets

Subscribe