Mini Haul

7:37 PM

Today I went on a little shopping trip. As it was raining, I only shopped at one place so I wasn't  able to buy all the things I needed but here are some bits that I bought.



The most exciting thing is Sugarpova in silly sour. I have wanted to try this since it came out and when I saw that this was on sale I knew this was my chance. I got this for less than $4. Which is amazing considering that a. sugarpova is expensive candy brand and b. I live in Korea so it is imported product.

Second thing is a new toner. I have never used toner before and I never thought about using it until recently. Every skin care video that I saw said that Toner changes everything and I wanted to give it a go. So I bought this toner from the face shop. 

And also from the face shop is this new face cleanser, White Seed Exfoliating Foam Cleanser. As the weather was getting warmer, my skin was getting more oily so I needed something a bit stronger than mango-seed cleanser. So I thought I would give this a try.

The next product is blacksugar scrub from the skinfood. I love this product so much. I just needed a new one.

And the last on this haul is this amazing set of ring from MIXXO, which is a bit similar to h m or those range of clothing store. I know these would only rest me a season buy they were so cute.

Hope you are having a lovely week♡

xoxo, Yujung

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. they look so cool! x

    jess x | https://wellwellgirls.blogspot.tw/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You blog is so cute!!
    Mind checking out my blog? Thanks x
    http://chloemadeline.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those rings and I also really want sour candy now... haha!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post. Thanks for sharing!
    Good vibes, FOX
    check out my blog www.rochellefox.com.au and my latest VLOG

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice blog
    i like to check all fashion blogs you have amazing one

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting post and a lovely blog :)
    Would you like to follow each other? If you do, let me know in the comments on my blog.
    hugs
    https://darijadujovic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Polyvore Sets

Subscribe